Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Travels in Delaware





The First State is always one of my favorite trips. Chick's Saddlery on Rt. 13 in Harrington has been a wonderful supporter of my books since the first Beloved School Horses was released in 2004. They have the largest inventory of tack and horse supplies that I've ever seen, and a fantastic staff! Check them online at http://www.chicksaddlery.com.
*
Linda Chick invited my dog, Woogie, inside for a photo shoot! They now carry Woogie's Travels as well as my horse and mystery books.
*
The Milford Library is another favorite stop of mine in central Delaware. They carry my books and invited me to conduct another writing workshop next year when their construction is finished.
*
A new library I stopped at was in Delaware City, and they bought Beloved School Horses for their young readers.
*
Thanks Delaware for your support!