Sunday, April 18, 2021

April & May Free Grooming Seminars!

 



I will be holding Free Grooming Seminars for pet owners as I travel north from Tampa this year since we have received the COVID Vaccine. Events will be held under cover but outdoors and socially distanced for the audience.

The topics include: Home remedies and tips for cleaning the ears, eyes and teeth; Suggestions for itchy pets from allergies and fleas; The variety of haircuts for your pet and how often should they be groomed professionally; What the owner can do in between grooming appointments to prevent matts and knots; and tips to teach a puppy to accept being handled by a vet or groomer. 

After speaking for about 30 minutes, I'll answer questions from the audience. I will have a few grooming supplies for sale at my booth - my favorites that I use on my clients' pets. I'll also have my horse, dog and mystery books for children through adults for sale at a discounted price!

I will have limited time for Mini Grooms after the seminar:

Prices:

Clean Teeth & Pluck Ears $5

Clean Eyes & Head Trim $10

Trim Paws & Nails $10

Body Clip with all of above $30

Only dogs 20 lbs or less. Best if bathed the day before!

The first stop will be on Sunday April 25 from 2-4pm at the Rec Hall at Happy Travelers RV Park, 9401 E. Fowler Ave, Thonotosassa, FL.

Then on Monday May 24 at 3PM at our site at KOA Santee Lakes, Located at 1268 Gordon Rd, Summerton, SC

RV Parks and Campgrounds may contact Sharon at 814-937-0704 or sharonminer@yahoo.com to set up a time for an event at their business.