Friday, August 22, 2008

Upcoming Events - Join Me!

Customer Appreciation Day at Wolf Creek Tack & Feed
Sat. Aug. 30, 10 am - 2 pm
My Book Signing and Interviews for Horse Stories
Janelle Weast holds this annual event every year and I've been invited to participate! Located on Rt. 460 just east of Appomattox, Va. Wolf Creek carries supplies and feed for horses as well as hunting/fishing supplies. Call for details: 434-352-9653

Writing Workshop at Madison Heights Library
Wed. Sept 3, 6:30 - 8 pm
I'm speaking at this educational event for teens and adults.
Located on Rt. 29 business just north of Lynchburg, Va, this FREE event will help all writers with articles, manuscripts and school reports. Register at the library with Judy or e-mail: jspencer@acpl.us
Book signing afterwards.

The Keystone State Reading Association Writing Conference
Oct. 18 - 21 at Valley Forge Convention Center, King of Prussia, Pa
I'll be conducting seminars on Sun. & Mon. and signing books those days. Registration required. Visit: http://ksra.org/ and click on annual conference.

My new children's book, "Woogie's Travels," will be available in October. This picture book (with lots of fun photos!) features our Irish Terrier and his adventures as he looks for a friend while we travel in our RV. Great for a bedtime story or early reader. Check my site for its release.

On another note:
Read a good horse book lately? If so, e-mail me the title, author and a short review and I will post it on my Blog: http://horsebookreviews.blogspot.com/

E-mail me at: sharonminer@yahoo.com