Sunday, May 29, 2011

June & July 2011 Events


Saturday, June 25th, 2 pm - 4 pm

My Irish Terrier, Woogie, will join me at the Gulf Beaches Library for the Kick Off Event for my Promoting Literacy Summer Book Tour. I'll talk about goal setting, and share my passions of horses, dogs, travel and writing. I'll give a Power Point presentation on Woogie's first book and a sneak peak about his next one. Also, we'll have fun with a craft project - decorating a real horseshoe with bling! Contact the library to sign up for this free family event: 727-391-2828. Location: 200 Municipal Drive, Madeira Beach, Fl.


Saturday, July 16th, 10 am - 12 pm


I've been ask to speak at the Florida Writers Association monthly meeting. Topic: Self Publishing vs Traditional. FREE to attend! Free handouts! Location: Barnes and Nobles, 11802 N. Dale Mabry Highway (Carrollwood), Tampa, Florida.