Sunday, October 20, 2013

Dogtoberfest in Dunedin Florida



On November 9th I'll be talking with pet owners at the annual Dogtoberfest about grooming and trimming dog's nails for a $10 donation to Suncoast Animal League. Find me at the Paw Wash Plus mobile van.

This FREE event ($4 parking) is fun for the whole family, both two and four-legged! Dress up in a costume for the contest or browse the vendors.

Besides my grooming tips, ask me about my children's books - dog, horse and teen mystery novels. I'll have them available for a special sale price. Or have your child enjoy doing a craft - decorating a real horseshoe with bling!

The Saturday, November 9th event will be from 11:30 - 5pm at Highlander Park, 1920 Michigan Blvd, Dunedin, FL.

The 6th Annual Dogtoberfest & Super Pet Adopt-a-Thon is the largest pet adopt-a-thon in North Pinellas County, Florida.

Schedule of Events
11:30am       6th Annual Dogtoberfest Festivities Begin
11:45 Blessing of the Animals
12:15 Doggie Project Runway (Doggie Costume Contest)
1:45 2014 Calendar Contest Winners
2:00 Crowning of King & Queen of Dogtoberfest
2:45 My Pet's Got Talent (Pet Talent Contest)
3:30 6th Annual Running of the Wieners
4:30 Pet Contest: TBD

Visit to learn more about the event: http://www.dogtoberfest.info/