Sunday, October 17, 2010

Oct - Nov Events






Fri. Oct 22 6-8 pm CHA Conference (during Trail Encampment)

O'Connor Oaks Equestrian Center, Lake City, FL

I'll be speaking about my passions of horses and writing, and reading from my Beloved Horses series at the Certified Horseman's Assoc. (CHA) International Conference at O'Connor's Signature Facility, Lake City, Fl. My latest release, Beloved Horses in Second Careers, features Jamaica, the foundation horse for Chester C. Weber's International Combined Driving Team. He will autograph Jamaica's chapter.


Sat. Oct 23 10 am - 1 pm St. Petersburg Festival of Reading

140 Seventh Ave South, St. Petersburg, FL

Find me at the Tampa Writer's Booth at this annual book festival in downtown St. Petersburg.


Sat. Nov 6 9 am - 6 pm BellaDog Pet Extravaganza

Tampa Convention Ctr, 333 S. Franklin St, Tampa, Fl

This family event hosted by BellaDog Magazine allows dogs to join in the fun. I'll be signing my books, including the book about my Irish Terrier, Woogie. I'll also do readings with a power point presentation and have horse and dog novelties for sale. Kids can purchase real horseshoes and decorate them with bling!


Sun. Nov 14 2 - 4 pm Little Italian Pizza

Shoppes at Sand Key, Gulf Blvd, Clearwater, FL

Have pizza or other Italian food at Clearwater's BEST pizza place and then visit with me and Woogie out back on the deck! We'll both sign books and kids can buy other novelties including real horseshoes they can decorate with bling!


To read about my books, visit http://SharonMiner.com

NOW accepting visa & Master card at all events and online purchases!