Sunday, November 13, 2011

Small Business Saturday is November 26th!




The second Small Business Saturday will be held this year on November 26th. It is a time to remember the "little guy" in retail.

One way to participate is to buy books from an author, and you'll be promoting literacy at the same time!

Know a horse lover? Check out my Beloved Horses series - amazing true short stories for all ages.

Know a young dog lover? Woogie's Travels series features Looking For a Friend and Discovering America. The latter will be available the first week of December.

A teen reader? I have 3 mystery/adventure books in both contemporary (The Delmarva Conspiracy and Octavia's Quest) and historical setting (Brigitte's Challenge).

For personally signed copies of my books, see http://sharonminer.com/ Two or more books ordered will include FREE shipping! I accept Visa & MC with two or more books - just call me at 814-937-0704 or e-mail your order to sharonminer@yahoo.com.

You can order from Amazon for both print and e-books, but they won't be signed copies. Now most of my books are also available at Amazon UK, DE & FR.

Thanks for your support!