Monday, February 17, 2014

10th Anniversary Beloved Horses Book Tour Announced!



In 2004, my first horse book, Beloved School Horses, was released by Infinity Publishing. It soon became a series, all featuring illustrated collections of true short stories about the special bonds between horses and their riders. The latest, Beloved Horses From Around the World, was out in 2012.

So this year's book tour will celebrate with discounts on the books - instead of $14.95, each book will be only $12 when purchased from me. I accept cash, money orders or Visa/MC. Checks from businesses are also accepted.

The tentative stops will include: (Let me know if you'd like me to stop at your school, library, stable or store while in the area for a signing and/or writing workshop! Call my cell: 814-937-0704 or e-mail me at sharonminer@yahoo.com)
May 5th: Brunswick, GA
May 6th: Norfolk, VA
May 7th: Chick's, Harrington, DE
May 8th: Wesport, CT
May 9th: Tollbooth Tack Shop, Mt Holly, NJ
May 10th: Philadelphia, PA
May 11th: Greenwell Foundation Stable, Hollywood, MD
May 12th: Richmond, VA


More details of signings to be posted soon!


Purchases can also be made at any time this year via e-mail: sharonminer@yahoo.com or online at Amazon for print or e-books.

Happy Trails!