Thursday, July 3, 2008

Happy 4th of July! Book Special!!

Need a Fun Summer Read? Here's a 4th of July Book Special!



To celebrate this patriotic holiday, I'll be signing books all weekend at Paradise Lake Campground and offering a super discount - $12 for each of my books! If you love to read mysteries or horse books, and can't be in the Appomattox, Virginia area for an in-person purchase, I'll be glad to ship your order on Monday with the same discount. Just e-mail me your order and mention this special.



Include in your message:


Please include the shipping fees as noted on my book Order Form found on my site.


Once I reply to your e-mail order, please mail the check for the amount due with a filled out Order Form to my Pennsylvania address found on the Order Form.


If you would like to pay by credit card, please call me at 814-937-0704. The discount will not apply to credit card orders, however.

Have a Fantastic Holiday Weekend!