Saturday, September 5, 2009

More Young Artists!







I had so much fun at Wilson's Books in St. Petersburg today! Met several animal lovers including the young artists above.
*
Mary Grace drew a Golden Retriever in the top photo. Jordan colored a couple horse sketches from Beloved School Horses. And Bella (with me) drew her two pets. They all received free gifts.
*
Thank you for sharing your coloring talents with me!
*
Many thanks to Jeff Morris, owner of this lovely independent bookstore. It was founded by his mother 39 years ago. There are separate sections for each genre and stocks an amazing amount of used book titles! Be sure to visit Wilson's Books on 2394 Dr. ML King St N when in St. Petersburg, FL. He takes books in trade too!
*
If you would like me to attend a book signing at your special event , e-mail me at sharonminer@yahoo.com with your request! I also speaks about the craft of writing at school visits - no charge!